حوض سبيس V1440 / V1540 IDEAL STANDARD SPACE من ايديال استاندرد
حوض سبيس IDEAL STANDARD
55 cm Lavatory with large wall pedestal. Includes one punched and two semi-punched faucet holes
V 9140 Floor pedestal عامود حوض كامل 60سم
V 9210 Wall Pedestal عامود حوض معلق 55سم
The collection is contemporary and practical with good look and shape to fit all bathroom shapes. It is a strong distinctive piece that work well n any surrounding
حوض سبيس IDEAL STANDARD
code: V 1440
code: V 1540
تمنح ايديال استاندرد خدمة عملاء متميزة تستجيب باستمرار و تساعدك دائما لتحقيق اقصى استفادة من المنتج او مساعدتك فى شأن يخص المنتج سواء من شرح المنتج نفسه او المساعدة فى التركيب و غير ذلك الكثير.
Tips for washing Brass Fittings products:
Chrome surfaces should be cleaned with a mild washing liquid or soap. In order to remove calcium you should not use cleansing agents which contain mineral acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid) as chlore or aggressive organic acids (e.g. acetic acids) which we wash dishes with.
By thinking carefully about your water use in the home and changing some water-wasting habits, it is easy to save water.
- Vegetables and fruit should be washed in a bowl rather than under a running tap and the leftover water can be used for watering house plants.
- Use the minimum amount of water required when you boil water in saucepans and kettles; that way, you’ll save energy as well as water.
- Try keeping a bottle or jug of water in the fridge instead of running taps until the water runs cold.
- Try not to leave the tap running while you brush your teeth, shave or wash your hands, as this can waste up to 5 litres of water per minute.
- A 5-minute shower uses about a third of the water of a bath. But remember that power showers can use more water than a bath in less than 5 minutes.
- Old toilet cisterns can use as much as 9 litres of clean water every flush. Reduce this by placing a save-a-flush or (hippo) in the cistern.
- Cotton wool and tissues should be put in a waste bin rather than flushed down the toilet.
- It is an amazing fact that a tap losing one drop a second will waste 15 litres a day. A dripping hot tap could cost you up to a quarter in fuel alone. Drips can also stain your bath or sink and the tap seating could be permanently damaged. Replace worn tap washers for a quick and cheap way of saving water.
لا توجد مراجعات بعد.