خلاط حوض سيرافاين دى ذو ذراع واحد للتحكم فى المياه:
خلاط حوض سيرافاين دى ذو ذراع واحد للتحكم فى المياه مع طابق و فايظ يعد اضافة متميزة و يتماشى مع أحدث التصميمات.
تمنح ايديال استاندرد خدمة عملاء متميزة تستجيب باستمرار و تساعدك دائما لتحقيق اقصى استفادة من المنتج او مساعدتك فى شأن يخص المنتج سواء من شرح المنتج نفسه او المساعدة فى التركيب و غير ذلك الكثير
نصائح لتنظيف الخلاطات الكروم:
يجب تنظيف الخلاطات الكروم بسائل غسيل خفيف أو صابون. من أجل إزالة التراكمات على الخلاط يجب عدم استخدام المنظفات التي تحتوي على الأحماض المعدنية (مثل حمض الهيدروكلوريك) مثل ماء النار و الكلور أو الأحماض العضوية العدوانية (مثل الأحماض الخليك) والتى تستخدم فى غسيل الأطباق
With its elegant design and high-performance engineering, the Cerafine D is timeless in every way. As a part of the the Cera Family collections, Cerafine D taps have been crafted with a larger comfort area beneath the aerator, improving ergonomic performance. This makes them easier to operate while SmartShine® Finishing makes cleaning easier too.
خلاط حوض سيرافاين دى CERAFINE D
ONE-HOLE BASIN MIXER H105 WITH METAL POP-UP WASTE
- 28 mm ceramic cartridge FirmaFlow® with hot water limiter
- Metal handle with red and blue indicator
- Slim aerator with 5 l/min flow rate limiter
- Decorative rosette part of the body (one piece)
- Easy-Fix system for installation
- Flexible hoses G3/8” for water supply system connection
- Metal pop-up waste
- Comply with EN817
Key features & benefits
- Easy-Fix fixation
Tips for washing Brass Fittings products:
Chrome surfaces should be cleaned with a mild washing liquid or soap. In order to remove calcium you should not use cleansing agents which contain mineral acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid) as chlore or aggressive organic acids (e.g. acetic acids) which we wash dishes with.
By thinking carefully about your water use in the home and changing some water-wasting habits, it is easy to save water.
- Vegetables and fruit should be washed in a bowl rather than under a running tap and the leftover water can be used for watering house plants.
- Use the minimum amount of water required when you boil water in saucepans and kettles; that way, you’ll save energy as well as water.
- Try keeping a bottle or jug of water in the fridge instead of running taps until the water runs cold.
- Half-load programmes on dishwashers and washing machines use more than half the water and energy of a full load. Therefore, wait until you have a full load before switching the machine on.
- Try not to leave the tap running while you brush your teeth, shave or wash your hands, as this can waste up to 5 litres of water per minute.
- A 5-minute shower uses about a third of the water of a bath. But remember that power showers can use more water than a bath in less than 5 minutes.
- Old toilet cisterns can use as much as 9 litres of clean water every flush. Reduce this by placing a save-a-flush or (hippo) in the cistern.
- Cotton wool and tissues should be put in a waste bin rather than flushed down the toilet.
- It is an amazing fact that a tap losing one drop a second will waste 15 litres a day. A dripping hot tap could cost you up to a quarter in fuel alone. Drips can also stain your bath or sink and the tap seating could be permanently damaged. Replace worn tap washers for a quick and cheap way of saving water.
- Burst water pipes can cause serious damage as well as waste water. Ensure your water pipes and external taps are lagged in time for the cold winter months.
- When cleaning the bathroom, turn the tap on only when you’re ready to rinse down. You’ll use less water by filling a bucket or washing up bowl instead of rinsing the cloth under running water.
- Fit insulation to hot and cold water pipes. A lot of water can be wasted by running taps whilst waiting for the water to get hot.
- Faulty ball or float valves in toilets and header tanks waste water – and they make an annoying hissing noise as well! If you hear that noise or see drips from your overflow pipe, you need to fix the ball valves.
- Do not attempt to feed the overflow pipe into a waste pipe, gutter or drain. It is illegal and could contaminate your water supply while preventing you from knowing when a serious leak is occurring.