مرحاض معلق سان ريمو G6492 IDEAL STANDARD San Remo بخزان الدفن من جروهى صنع فى ألمانيا مع غطاء ذاتى الغلق سوفت كلوز و الدش و المقبض
مرحاض سبيس معلق IDEALSTANDARD
Close-coupled bowl p&s-trap with or without our integrated douche spray
G 3901 Solid Seat & Cover سيديلى سوفت كلوز
مرحاض معلق سان ريمو G6492 IDEAL STANDARD San Remo بخزان الدفن من جروهى
Our San Remo™ collection is designed to offer convenient sizes to fit most any bathroom renovation or modernization project. You will find that design in the bathroom is easy to achieve with our San Remo™ Suite.
مرحاض سان ريمو معلق IDEALSTANDARD
تمنح ايديال استاندرد خدمة عملاء متميزة تستجيب باستمرار و تساعدك دائما لتحقيق اقصى استفادة من المنتج او مساعدتك فى شأن يخص المنتج سواء من شرح المنتج نفسه او المساعدة فى التركيب و غير ذلك الكثير.
Tips for washing Brass Fittings products:
Chrome surfaces should be cleaned with a mild washing liquid or soap. In order to remove calcium you should not use cleansing agents which contain mineral acids (e.g. hydrochloric acid) as chlore or aggressive organic acids (e.g. acetic acids) which we wash dishes with.
By thinking carefully about your water use in the home and changing some water-wasting habits, it is easy to save water.
- Vegetables and fruit should be washed in a bowl rather than under a running tap and the leftover water can be used for watering house plants.
- Use the minimum amount of water required when you boil water in saucepans and kettles; that way, you’ll save energy as well as water.
- Try keeping a bottle or jug of water in the fridge instead of running taps until the water runs cold.
- Try not to leave the tap running while you brush your teeth, shave or wash your hands, as this can waste up to 5 litres of water per minute.
- A 5-minute shower uses about a third of the water of a bath. But remember that power showers can use more water than a bath in less than 5 minutes.
- Old toilet cisterns can use as much as 9 litres of clean water every flush. Reduce this by placing a save-a-flush or (hippo) in the cistern.
- Cotton wool and tissues should be put in a waste bin rather than flushed down the toilet.
- It is an amazing fact that a tap losing one drop a second will waste 15 litres a day. A dripping hot tap could cost you up to a quarter in fuel alone. Drips can also stain your bath or sink and the tap seating could be permanently damaged. Replace worn tap washers for a quick and cheap way of saving water.